Thank you for considering placing our diverse, smart, creative and dynamic students with your company. As you will soon discover, our San Francisco State University student body are trained to be the leaders of tomorrow. We take extreme pride in our university motto of ”Experientia Docet” or Experience Teaches.
The Office of Career Services and Leadership Development (CSLD) staff work closely in preparing our students through career development. We begin working with our student body as soon as they enter the university, either as first-year students or transfer students. We train our students on a variety of career and leadership development skills buildings including: interviewing, professional online branding, and online / face-to-face networking, and creating and developing their academic e-Portfolios just to name a few. We provide a plethora of workshops to our students on a variety of development and readiness topics including: resume / cover letter development, how to dress for success, communication skills building, interpersonal skill, developing social skills social settings, and getting the most out of online resources such as LinkedIn and other job development sites.
The Office of Career Services and Leadership Development (CSLD) is here to assist you in every aspect of connecting you with our students. From On-Campus Interviews (OCIs), custom sessions as well as participating in our large-scale events such as our career fairs to more focused events such as themed-career fairs, occupation panels, and more. We are here to partner with you.
Learn to Build Your Campus Brand
- Create a Handshake Account (Beginning July 1st) – our new online platform for recruiting activities on campus. Post jobs and internships and register for career events and on-campus interviews.
- Send us a recruitment flyer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participate in a Career Fair.
- Connect with an academic or campus department.
- Host an Employer Information Session. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Co-host a workshop with Career Services & Leadership Development.
- Connect with a student organization.