HANDSHAKE FOR SF FACULTY AND STAFF
Handshake for SF State Faculty and Staff
Handshake for SF State Faculty and StaffCareer Services & Leadership Development invites faculty and staff to join Handshake in order to view or post job opportunities for students. Use the information below to decide if you would like to create an employer and/or student account.
Create an Employer AccountIf you would like to:
- Post on campus jobs and interact with students like an employer would
- View on-campus opportunities only
Create a Student AccountIf you would like to:
- See exactly what students can see
- Find jobs that are relevant to your students (both on- and off- campus)
How to Create an Account
- Go to sfsu.joinhandshake.com (link)
- Create an account with your [blank]@sfsu.edu email address. You will not be granted access to Handshake without using a San Francisco State University email address.
- You should receive a confirmation email after completing your registration. If you don’t find your confirmation email, please check your spam folder.
- CSLD needs to approve your access to SF State’s employer page and/or student account. To assist CSLD with approving your request faster, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with your title, department, and a brief description of what you intend to use your account for.
- Merge Employer and Student Account (optional): Sign up for your student and employer account with the same SFSU email username and password. Handshake will merge the accounts and allow you to toggle between them.