Three 1-hour Leadership Development Workshops
Career Services and Leadership Development is offering 3 workshops this summer: 1) Presentation Skills, 2) Networking Skills, and 3) Leadership Skills. Lunch will be provided. The workshops are “FREE” and open to any SFSU student who would like to attend. You may attend all three workshops, or just one or two; there is no requirement to attend all three.
- Rosa Parks room, Cesar Chavez Student Center, lower level
- 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Presentation Skills – Wednesday, June 28
- Networking Skills – Wednesday, July 12
- Leadership Skills – Wednesday, July 19
RSVP is required by Wednesday, June 14th. Please RSVP below to each workshop that you plan to attend:
- Click here to RSVP to attend Lunch-Learn-Lead Presentation Skills Workshop
- Click here to RSVP to attend Lunch-Learn-Lead Networking Skills Workshop
- Click here to RSVP to attend the Lunch-Learn-Lead Leadership Skills Workshop
Should you have questions, please email Melanie Summers, Associate Director, Leadership Development: email@example.com.
NOTE: Please log into your Orgsync account first to RSVP for all events. This will allow you to register for the events right from the calendar.